Chat with Zena Sport – Footy, business and media during COVID-19
(Game of Skill).
BDJ Trading Pty Ltd (ACN 124 305 559) trading as Zena Sport of care of P.O. Box 8039, Newtown, Victoria 3220.
The total prize value is AU$169.00.
*The Brand Ambassador will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
9:00am AEST Friday 7 August 2020
11:59pm AEST Friday 4 September 2020
Describe in fifty (50) words or less what your football club has done to develop women’s football.
Note: Your entry must not disclose any confidential information of your club or make any misleading comments about your club, and you must comply with your employment obligations to your club.
To enter and be eligible to win, the entrant must during the Promotion Period:
Maximum Number of Entries
Limit of one entry per person.
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to participate in the Promotion are outlined in these terms and conditions (Terms) and should be read in conjunction with the Schedule.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- Entry is open to Australian residents who comply with the Eligibility Criteria. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and closes on the End Date (Promotion Period).
- To enter this Promotion, entrants must follow the Entry Method and submit their entries during the Promotion Period. Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, misdirected, corrupted or illegible entries or other communications.
- Entrants may only participate to the Maximum Number of Entries.
- The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be reviewed and judged by Brad and Donna Johnson for the Promoter. Entries will be reviewed individually on their merits with the winner selected based on the most creative and inspirational approach to develop women’s football as judged by the Promoter. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be judged on Monday 7 September 2020 and the winner will be directly contacted by phone or email on that day using the details provided by the winner when submitting their entry. The winner is required to respond to the Promotor’s phone call or email within seven (7) days. If the winner does not claim the Prize(s) within seven (7) days, the Promoter may assign the Prize(s) to the entry judged the next best entry in the Promotion, or withdraw the Prize(s) unawarded.
- The Prize(s) must be redeemed within sixty (60) days of the End Date. The Promoter will liaise with the winner to arrange a suitable time to conduct the ninety (90) minute remote and virtual conference via Zoom, and to arrange delivery of the prize pack to the winner.
- The Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If any component of the Prize(s) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, then the Promoter may substitute Prize(s) of equal or greater value.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter at no charge to the Promoter and waives any moral rights that the entrant may have in the entry. The entrant confirms that their entry is original and does not infringe or breach the intellectual property rights of any third party, including any confidential information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants at any time, including to ensure that the entrant meets the Eligibility Criteria. The Promoter may reject, disqualify, invalidate and remove any entry that, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, contain any offensive, inappropriate or derogatory material, is incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect or infringes any third party rights, including intellectual property rights.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, change or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this Promotion or the Prize(s) that comprise the Promotion. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a result of the winner receiving the Prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The winner agrees to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize(s) and consents to their name and image being used by the Promoter in promotional material for the Promotion without payment.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, special indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits), cost, damage, expense, personal injury or death which is suffered by a person (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with this Promotion or using any Prize and except to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- These Terms and the Promotion do not authorise the entrant to use the name, branding or trade marks of the Promoter or the AFL.
- These Terms are governed by the laws in the State of Victoria and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.